MUSIC & MEMORIES OF THE 30s & 40s: Too Romantic - Melodies Of Love

http://stuffforcash.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/rdcd-m-too-romantic.html


Volume 3 of the 'Music And Memories of the 30s & 40s' series which was to run for 12 volumes.

3CD Set
Released 2001
Cat No.: RDCD3111-3
RD Code: TFRM 003
Series Code 507
Compilation by J K Hall and C Brown, Production by P Marchant, Booklet by T Watts





CD 1 – I Dream Of You

1 - Moonlight Becomes You - Bing Crosby
2 - This Is Always - Dick Haymes
3 - They Say It's Wonderful - Perry Como
4 - No Orchids For My Lady - Billy Eckstine
5 - Embraceable You - Bing Crosby
6 - When I Grow Too Old To Dream - Allan Jones
7 - My Lovely World And You - Archie Lewis
8 - My Silent Love - Anne Shelton
9 - Girl Of My Dreams - Perry Como
10 - In Love In Vain - Helen Forrest
11 - If I Had My Way - Bing Crosby
12 - Time May Change - Archie Lewis
13 - After All - Steve Conway
14 - Laura - Anne Shelton
15 - I Dream Of You - Allan Jones
16 - In My Dreams - Reggie Goff
17 - Among My Souvenirs - Bing Crosby
18 - Portrait Of Jennie - Nat ‘King’ Cole
19 - Together - Helen Forrest
21 - I Hadn't Anyone Till You - Ella Fitzgerald

CD 2 – My Happiness

22 - Oh What A Beautiful Morning - Alfred Drake
23 - Love Is All - Deanna Durbin
24 - Love Steals Your Heart - Anne Ziegler And Webster Booth
25 - Lover Come Back To Me - Jeanette Macdonald And Nelson Eddy
26 - You Can't Be True Dear - Bob Dale
27 - How Lucky You Are - Andrews Sisters
28 - Red Sails In The Sunset - Bing Crosby
29 - Begin The Beguine - Leslie 'Hutch ' Hutchinson
30 - Our Love Affair - Tony Martin And Frances Langford
31 - My Happiness - Pied Pipers
32 - Isle Of Capri - Nat Gonella with Lew Stone
33 - Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Judy Garland
34 - Love Is Where You Find It - Andrews Sisters
35 - When It's Evening - Five Smith Brothers
36 - I Get A Kick Out Of You - Ethel Merman
37 - People Will Say We're In Love - Alfred Drake
38 - If I Loved You - Edmund Hockridge
39 - Peg O' My Heart - Leslie 'Hutch ' Hutchinson
40 - Indian Love Call - Jeanette Macdonald And Nelson Eddy
41 - I'll String Along With You - Doris Day
42 - Will You Remember - Jeanette Macdonald

CD 3 – Here Comes The Night

43 - Too Romantic - Frank Sinatra
44 - I'm Confessin' - Perry Como
45 - That's My Desire - Diane Rabin
46 - To You - Frank Sinatra
47 - Love Is The Sweetest Thing - Al Bowlly with Ray Noble
48 - You Keep Coming Back Like A Song - Bing Crosby
49 - My Prayer - Chick Henderson with Joe Loss
50 - Making A Fool Of Myself - Jimmy Messene with Nat Gonella
51 - Was It Love? - Harry Roy with the Roylists
52 - Again - Mel Tormé
53 - Almost Like Being In Love - Jo Stafford
54 - All Or Nothing At All - Frank Sinatra
55 - Goodnight Sweetheart - Al Bowlly with Ray Noble
56 - You Made Me Love You - Al Jolson
57 - I Don't Care What They Say - Reggie Goff
58 - Here Comes The Night - Frank Sinatra
59 - Red Roses For A Blue Lady - Vaughan Monroe
60 - I Love You So Much It Hurts - Reggie Goff
61 - By The Fireside - Jessie Matthews
62 - Bless You (For Being An Angel) - Ink Spots
63 - 'A' You're Adorable - Jo Stafford And Gordon MacRae

No comments:

Post a Comment