25 Years Of Great Original Hits - The Motown Story



6CD Set
Released 1991
Cat No.: RDCD231-6 (RDC91911-4)
RD Code: TOWN 214



CD1 The Motown Golden Showcase 1961-74


1-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Where Did Our Love Go?
2-Marvelettes-Please Mr. Postman
3-Mary Wells-My Guy
4-Stevie Wonder-Yester Me, Yester You, Yesterday
5-Diana Ross & The Supremes-You Keep Me Hangin’ On
6-Four Tops-Standing In The Shadows Of Love
7-Martha Reeves And The Vandellas-Dancing In The Street
8-Junior Walker And The All Stars-(I'm A) Road Runner
9-Jimmy Ruffin-I'll Say Forever My Love
10-Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye-Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)
11-Gladys Knight And The Pips-The Look Of Love
12-Marvin Gaye-Abraham, Martin And John
13-Diana Ross-All Of My Life
14- Stevie Wonder-A Place In The Sun
15-Jackson 5-I'll Be There

CD2 The Motown Golden Showcase 1975-85

16- Diana Ross-Upside Down
17-Miracles-Love Machine (Part 1)
18-Jermaine Jackson-Let's Get Serious
19-Billy Preston And Syreeta-With You I’m Born Again
20-Commodores-Easy
21-Temptations-Treat Her Like A Lady
22-Diana Ross-My Old Piano
23-Syreeta-Your Kiss Is Sweet
24-Diana Ross & Lionel Richie-Endless Love
25-Commodores-Nightshift
26-Marvin Gaye-Got to Give it Up
27-Teena Marie-Behind The Groove

CD3 Unforgettable No. 1s / Remembering The 60s (Part 1)

28-Four Tops-Reach Out I’ll Be There
29->Diana Ross & The Supremes-Baby Love
30-Temptations-My Girl
31-Diana Ross & The Supremes-You Can't Hurry Love
32-Jackson 5-ABC
33-Diana Ross-Ain't No Mountain High Enough
34-Temptations -Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
35-Marvin Gaye-What's Going On
36-Diana Ross-Theme From Mahogany ( Do You Know Where You Re Going To)
37-Smokey Robinson-Being With You
38-Commodores-Three Times A Lady
39-Charlene-I've Never Been To Me
40- Michael Jackson-One Day In Your Life
41-Marvin Gaye-I Heard It Through The Grapevine
42-Four Tops-Bernadette
43-Smokey Robinson And The Miracles-You've Really got A Hold On Me
44-Temptations-Get Ready
45-Stevie Wonder-Uptight (Everything's Alright)
46-Martha Reeves And The Vandellas-Jimmy Mack
47-Kim Weston & Marvin Gaye-It Takes Two

CD4 Remembering The 60s (Concluded) / The Great Romantic Hits

48-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Stop! In The Name Of Love
49-Isley Brothers-Put Yourself In My Place
50-Gladys Knight And The Pips-Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
51-Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye-Onion Song
52-Stevie Wonder-For Once In My Life
53-Edwin Starr-Stop Her On Sight (SOS)
54-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Happening~The
55-Martha Reeves And The Vandellas- (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
56-Stevie Wonder-My Cherie Amour
57-Four Tops-If I Were A Carpenter
58-Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye-You're All I Need To Get By
59-Isley Brothers-This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
60-Diana Ross & The Supremes-I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
61-Michael Jackson-Got To Be There
62-Temptations-I Can't Get Next To You
63-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Someday We'll Be Together
64-Stevie Wonder-I Was Made To Love Her
65-Marvin Gaye-How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
66-Four Tops-It's All In The Game
67-Diana Ross-Touch Me In The Morning
68-Gladys Knight And The Pips-Help Me Make It Through The Night
69-Marvin Gaye & Ross Diana-You Are Everything

CD5 Favourites From The 70s / Tear-Jerking Favourites (Part 1)

70-Michael Jackson-Rockin' Robin
71-R. Dean Taylor-Indiana Wants Me
72-Stevie Wonder-Never Had A Dream Come True
73-Supremes-Stoned Love
74-Elgins -Heaven Must Have Sent You
75-Edwin Starr-War
76-Jackson 5-Love You Save
77-Diana Ross-Remember Me
78-Commodores-Still
79-Gladys Knight And The Pips-Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First)
80-Stevie Wonder-Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
81-Temptations-Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
82-Smokey Robinson And the Miracles-I Don't Blame You At All
83-Supremes And the Four Tops-River Deep, Mountain High
84-Smokey Robinson And The Miracles-Tears Of A Clown
85-Diana Ross & The Supremes-My World Is Empty Without You
86-Jimmy Ruffin-What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
87-Four Tops-Walk Away Renee
88-Isley Brothers-Behind A Painted Smile
89-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
90-Four Tops-Seven Rooms of Gloom

CD6 Tear-Jerking Favourites (concluded) / The Motown Hall Of Fame

91-Thelma Houston-Don't Leave Me This Way
92-Diana Ross & The Supremes-I'm Livin' in Shame
93-Jackson 5-Never Can Say Goodbye
94-Diana Ross-I'm Still Waiting
95-Jimmy Ruffin-Farewell Is A Lonely Sound
96-Michael Jackson-Ain't No Sunshine
97-Smokey Robinson And The Miracles-Tracks Of My Tears
98-Michael Jackson-Ben
99-Diana Ross & The Supremes-Reflections
100-Marvin Gaye-Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
101-Smokey Robinson And The Miracles-I Second That Emotion
102-Marvelettes-When You're Young And In Love
103-Martha Reeves And The Vandellas-Nowhere To Run
104-Isley Brothers-I Guess I'll Always Love You
105-Jackson 5-Doctor My Eyes
106-Stevie Wonder-Heaven Help Us All
107-Temptations-Cloud Nine
108-Junior Walker And The All Stars-What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
109-Four Tops-I Can't Help Myself
110-Michael Jackson-Farewell My Summer Love
111-Commodores-Sail On
112-Diana Ross-Gettin' Ready For Love

No comments:

Post a Comment