POST #100



THIS IS MY 100th BLOG POSTING, and I’m pleasantly surprised by its popularity!

I’d like to thank every one of you that has taken the time to view my humble pages, and it is the 26,000+ page hits that encourage me to keep posting more. 

Your comments and questions are always welcome, and as always, I’ll post those that may be of interest to other readers.

There’s still a long way to go in listing the output of RDUK, and I’ll continue as long as there’s interest in the blog and I can continue to pay the internet bill. Future plans include adding some other features within the posts. I might add a few tales of the characters and events that occured within those hallowed walls (names withheld), and once the listings are completed, I’ll also be putting up chronological and code sorted reference guides to make it easier to find the collections you’re interested in, so it’s always worth checking back on previous listings.

Please feel free to send me personal emails, if you’d like a reply, to sfcpres99 @ googlemail.com (no gaps), and, as always, any donations to this PayPal address are also welcome (it’s a tough life since I've not been a part of the RDUK Music department!)

Thanks for your support…..SFC Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment