The 60s Hall Of Fame


6CD Set
Released 1992
Cat No.: RDCD381-6 (RDC92051-4)
RD Code: FAME 221

CD1
 
1 - The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You
2 - The Seekers - A World Of Our Own
3 - The Seekers - Someday One Day
4 - The Seekers - Morningtown Ride
5 - The Seekers - Georgy Girl
6 - The Seekers - Walk With me
7 - The Seekers - Carnival Is Over
8 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - Ferry 'Cross The Mersey
9 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - How Do You Do It
10 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - I Like It
11 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone
12 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - I'm The One
13 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
14 - Gerry And The Pacemakers - I'll Be There
15 - Billy Fury - Halfway To Paradise
16 - Billy Fury - Jealousy
17 - Billy Fury - I'd Never Find Another You
18 - Billy Fury - Last Night Was Made For Love
19 - Billy Fury - Once Upon A Dream
20 - Billy Fury - Like I've Never Been Gone
21 - Billy Fury - When Will You Say I Love You

CD2

22 - Gene Pitney - 24 Hours From Tulsa
23 - Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong
24 - Gene Pitney - Looking Through The Eyes Of Love
25 - Gene Pitney - Nobody Needs Your Love
26 - Gene Pitney - Backstage (I'm Lonely)
27 - Gene Pitney - That Girl Belongs To Yesterday
28 - Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
29 - Sandie Shaw - Puppet On A String
30 - Sandie Shaw - Girl Don't Come
31 - Sandie Shaw - I'll Stop At Nothing
32 - Sandie Shaw - Long Live Love
33 - Sandie Shaw - Message Understood
34 - Sandie Shaw - Monsieur Dupont
35 - Sandie Shaw - Always Something There To Remind Me~(There's)
36 - Bee Gees - Massachusetts~(The Night The Lights Went Out In)
37 - Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
38 - Bee Gees - World
39 - Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster 1941
40 - Bee Gees - Words
41 - Bee Gees - First Of May
42 - Bee Gees - Don't Forget To Remember

CD3

43 - Cilla Black - Anyone Who Had A Heart
44 - Cilla Black - You're My World
45 - Cilla Black - You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
46 - Cilla Black - Alfie
47 - Cilla Black - It's For You
48 - Cilla Black - Step Inside Love
49 - Cilla Black - Conversations
50 - Cliff Richard - It'll Be Me
51 - Cliff Richard - A Girl Like You
52 - Cliff Richard - Lucky Lips
53 - Cliff Richard - Do You Wanna Dance
54 - Cliff Richard- Bachelor Boy
55 - Cliff Richard - Theme For A Dream
56 - Cliff Richard - Fall In Love With You
57 - Cliff Richard - On The Beach

CD4

59 - The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
60 - The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
61 - The Animals - Bring It On Home To Me
62 - The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place
63 - The Animals - It's My Life
64 - The Animals - Don't Bring Me Down
65 - The Animals - I'm Crying
66 - Manfred Mann - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
67 - Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
68 - Manfred Mann - Sha La La
69 - Manfred Mann - Come Tomorrow
70 - Manfred Mann - Oh No, Not My Baby
71 - Manfred Mann - If You Gotta Go, Go Now
72 - Manfred Mann - Pretty Flamingo
73 - The Hollies - I'm Alive
74 - The Hollies - Look Through Any Window
75 - The Hollies - On A Carousel
76 - The Hollies - I Can't Let Go
77 - The Hollies - Bus Stop
78 - The Hollies - Carrie Anne
79 - The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

CD5

80 - Helen Shapiro - Walkin' Back To Happiness
81 - Helen Shapiro - You Don't Know
82 - Helen Shapiro - Don't Treat Me Like A Child
83 - Helen Shapiro - Tell Me What He Said
84 - Helen Shapiro - Little Miss Lonely
85 - Helen Shapiro - Fever
86 - Helen Shapiro - Let's Talk About Love
87 - The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
88 - The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You
89 - The Kinks - Dedicated Follower Of Fashion
90 - The Kinks - Dead End Street
91 - The Kinks - Autumn Almanac
92 - The Kinks - Till The End Of The Day
93 - The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
94 - Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You
95 - Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
96 - Dusty Springfield - In The Middle Of Nowhere
97 - Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
98 - Dusty Springfield - Some Of Your Lovin'
99 - Dusty Springfield - I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten
100 - Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man

CD6

101 - Herman's Hermits - I'm Into Something Good
102 - Herman's Hermits - Silhouettes
103 - Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
104 - Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid
105 - Herman's Hermits - No Milk Today
106 - Herman's Hermits - My Sentimental Friend
107 - Herman's Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush
108 - Herman's Hermits - Sunshine Girl
109 - Walker Brothers - Make It Easy On Yourself
110 - Walker Brothers - Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore~The
111 - Walker Brothers - Another Tear Falls
112 - Walker Brothers - Walking In The Rain
113 - Walker Brothers - You Don't have To Tell Me~(Baby)
114 - Walker Brothers - Deadlier Than The Male
115 - Walker Brothers - My Ship Is Coming In

No comments:

Post a Comment