SOUNDS OF THE SIXTIES: The Lennon & McCartney Songbook



LISTEN HERE

Ninteenth volume in the “Sounds Of The Sixties” series, which was to run for 20 editions.

3CD Set
Released 2002
Cat No.: RDCD3631-3 
RD Code: SSLM-019
Compilation by J K Hall - Booklet Notes by S Barnard - Mastered by P Marchant

CD1 With A Little Help - The Greatest stars Sing The Beatles

01 - You Can't Do That - Nilsson
02 - Ticket To Ride - 5th Dimension
03 - Love Me Do - Sandie Shaw
04 - Get Back - Amen Corner
05 - I'm A Loser - Marianne Faithfull
06 - Like Dreamer's Do - Applejacks
07 - Girl - St Louis Union
08 - Yesterday - Marvin Gaye
09 - And I Love Her - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
10 - I Want To Hold your Hand - Petula Clark
11 - We Can Work It Out - Sacha Distel
12 - Hey Jude - Tom Jones
13 - Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da - Marmalade
14 - Good Day Sunshine - Tremeloes
15 - I Saw Her Standing There - Anthony Newley
16 - Can't Buy Me Love - Supremes
17 - With A Little help From My Fri - Joe Brown
18 - Yellow Submarine - Anita Harris



CD2 In My Life - The Memories Of The Beatles

19 - Come Together - Charlie Barnet Orch
20 - When I'm 64 - Max Bygraves
21 - Honey pie - Nicky Scott
22 - She's Leaving Home - Nilsson
23 - If I Fell - Romantic Strings
24 - This Girl - Shirley Abicair
25 - In My Life - Jose Feliciano
26 - Michelle - Hank Levine Singers
27 - Norwegian Wood - Gary Burton
28 - A Day In The Life - Jose Feliciano
29 - Things We Said Today - Sandpipers
30 - I'll Follow The Sun - Glynn Johns
31 - Nowhere Man - Settlers
32 - All You Need Is Love - Norman Percival Orch
33 - A World Without Love - Honor Blackman
34 - She Loves You - Count Basie



CD3 A Hard Day's Night - The Rock 'n' Roll Of The Beatles

35 - Rain - Petula Clark
36 - The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill - Young Blood
39 - Day Tripper - Ramsey Lewis
40 - Help - Jose Feliciano
41 - I Feel Fine - Chet Atkins
42 - I'll Cry Instead - Joe Cocker
43 - All My Loving - Trends
44 - There's A Place - Kestrals
45 - Little Child - Jackie Lynton
46 - Tip Of My Tongue - Tommy Quickly
47 - Baby's In Black - Hi-Fi's
48 - A Hard Day's Night - Supremes
49 - Here, There And Everywhere - Episode 6
50 - Eleanor Rigby - Blonde On Blonde
51 - Fool On The Hill - Sergio Mendes and Brasil 66

2 comments: