SOUNDS OF THE SIXTIES: Easy Listening Favourites



Fifth volume in the “Sounds Of The Sixties” series, which was to run for 20 editions.

3CD Set
Released March 1999
Cat No.: RDCD2641-3 (RDC94311-3)
RD Code: SSEL-005
Series Code: 521
Compilation by J K Hall - Booklet Notes by S Barnard- Mastered by P Marchant



1         What A Wonderful World – The Greatest Hits Of Easy Listening

1 - What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
2 - Let There Be Love - Nat 'King' Cole
3 - Tears - Ken Dodd
4 - I Pretend - Des O’Connor
5 - Where Are You Now (My Love) - Jackie Trent
6 - Move Over, Darling - Doris Day
7 - Ramona - The Bachelors
8 - Winchester Cathedral - The New Vaudeville Band
9 - Trains And Boats And Planes - Burt Bacharach
10 - Roses Of Picardy - Vince Hill
11 - If I Ruled The World - Harry Secombe
12 - Where The Boys Are - Connie Francis
13 - Hey Paula - Paul and Paula
14 - Do You Mind? - Anthony Newley
15 - Green, Green Grass Of Home - Tom Jones
16 - Make The World Go Away - Eddy Arnold
17 - Nobody's Darlin' But Mine - Frank Ifield
18 - Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
19 - Love Me Tender - Richard Chamberlain
20 - Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro
21 - Stranger On The Shore - Acker Bilk
22 - Durham Town - Roger Whittaker

2         The Very Thought Of You – The Memories Of Easy Listening

1 - Summertime - Al Martino
2 - The Maigret Theme - Joe Loss
3 - Light My Fire - José Feliciano
4 - Anniversary Waltz - Anita Harris
5 - The Very Thought Of You - Tony Bennett
6 - In The Arms Of Love - Andy Williams
7 - Happy Anniversary - Joan Regan
8 - Moon River - Danny Williams
9 - You Are Beautiful - Johnny Mathis
10 - With These Hands - Shirley Bassey
11 - I Love How You Love Me - Maureen Evans
12 - Desafinado - Vic Damone
13 - I Love The Little Things - Matt Monro
14 - Don’t Let The Rain Come Down - Ronnie Hilton
15 - Tom Phillibi - Jacqueline Boyer
16 - Caterina - Perry Como
17 - Looking High High High - Bryan Johnson
18 - Indian Love Call - Karl Denver
19 - I’ll See You In My Dreams - Pat Boone
20 - Homeward Bound - Sandie Shaw
21 - I Can’t Let Maggie Go - Honeybus
22 - Gurney Slade - Max Harris

3         My Love – The Rock'n'Roll Stars Perform Easy Listening

1 - Cryin' - Roy Orbison
2 - I’m Gonna Be Strong - Gene Pitney
3 - Make It Easy On Yourself - The Walker Brothers
4 - Sealed With A Kiss - Brian Hyland
5 - The Crying Game - Dave Berry
6 - Yesterday - Marianne Faithfull
7 - Tonight In Tokyo - Sandie Shaw
8 - Swinging On A Star - Big Dee Irwin
9 - My Girl - The Temptations
10 - My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
11 - You Can Never Stop Me Loving You - Kenny Lynch
12 - My Love - Petula Clark
13 - Alfie - Cilla Black
14 - True Love Ways - Buddy Holly
15 - Run To Him - Bobby Vee
16 - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Dusty Springfield
17 - All Alone Am I - Brenda Lee
18 - Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
19 - Theme For A Dream - Cliff Richard
20 - Albatross - Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment