Pop Piano Favourites



4LP
Released 1967
Cat No.: RDS6241-4  (Mono RDM2241-4)
RD Code:PP 



1             THE INIMITABLE FRANKIE CARLE PLAYS FOR LISTENING AND DANCING
                Frankie Carle, his piano and Rhythm Quintet


1     I'm Confessin' That I Love You / The Object Of My Affection
2     Yes Sir That's My Baby / Charley My Boy / Bye Bye Blues
3     Unforgettable / When You Wish Upon A Star / Them There Eyes
4     What's The Reason / Miss Annabelle Lee / Then I'll Be Happy
5     Someday My Prince Will Come / Wabash The Moon / One Night Of Love
6     Smile / Hasta Manana / Say It Again
7     Me And My Shadow / Back In Your Own Back Yard / Cecilia
8     When The red red Robin / There's A Rainbow Round My Shoulder / Get Out And Get Under The Moon
9     Imagination / Love Letters In The Sand / Gimme A Little Kiss / Will Ya, Huh?
10   Adios Muchachos / El Choclo / A Media Luz
11   Lullaby Of The Leaves / Polka Dots & Moonbeams / Let's Fall In Love
12   When you Come To The End Of The Day / Oh How I Miss You Tonight

2             COCKTAIL PIANO
               The Dennis Wilson Quartet


1     Buttons And Bows
2     The Nearness Of You
3     Tangerine
4     Out Of Nowhere
5     My Silent Love
6     Mona Lisa
7     Heart And Soul
8     Louise
9     To Each His Own
10   Lover
11   Two Sleepy People
12   That Old Black Magic

3             RHYTHM RHAPSODIES
               Douglas Gamley, his piano and Orchestra


1     A Walk In The Black Forest
2     It's Only A Paper Moon
3     Lullaby Of Broadway
4     Stranger On The Shore
5     Walkin' My Baby Back Home
6     Lisbon Antigua
7     Anna
8     These Foolish Things
9     Canadian Sunset
10   All Of Me
11   Moonglow
12   Don't Get Around Much Anymore

4             PIANO FUN
               The twin pianos of Wayne and Geraldi


1     Java
2     Honeysuckle Rose
3     Limehouse Blues
4     Alley Cat
5     Nola
6     After You've Gone
7     Down Yonder
8     Twelfth Street Rag
9     Kitten On The Keys
10   Old Piano Roll Blues
11   Dizzy Fingers
12   After The Ball
13   Yankee Doodle Dandy

No comments:

Post a Comment