SOUNDS OF THE SIXTIES: The Girl Singers



Twelth volume in the “Sounds Of The Sixties” series, which was to run for 20 editions.

3CD Set
Released 2000
Cat No.: RDCD2881-3
RD Code: SSGS-012
Compilation by J K Hall - Booklet Notes by S Barnard - Mastered by P Marchant




1 – Nothing Comes Easy - The Greatest Hits of The Girl Singers

1 - When You're Young And In Love - Marvelettes
2 - Where Did Our Love Go - Diana Ross And the Supremes
3 - Don't Treat Me Like A Child - Helen Shapiro
4 - Let's Turkey Trot - Little Eva
5 - Lover Please - Vernons Girls
6 - I'm Just A Baby - Louise Cordet
7 - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry - Caravelles
8 - You'll Answer To Me - Cleo Laine
9 - Love Letters - Ketty Lester
10 - Sailor - Petula Clark
11 - It Might As Well Rain Until September - Carole King
12 - Nothing Comes Easy - Sandie Shaw
13 - Come Back And Shake Me - Clodagh Rodgers
14 - It's My Party - Lesley Gore
15 - Boy - Lulu
16 - This Little Bird - Marianne Faithfull
17 - I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Bobbie Gentry
18 - To Love Somebody - Nina Simone
19 - Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
20 - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - Cilla Black
21 - It Must Be Him - Vikki Carr

2 – Dream A Little Dream - The Memories of The Girl Singers
 
22 - Sonny - Cher
23 - Soldier Boy - Shirelles
24 - Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares
25 - Baby I'm Yours - Barbara Lewis
26 - Goin' Out Of My Head - Dodie West
27 - Put A Little Love In Your Heart - Jackie DeShannon
28 - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) - Barbara George
29 - Count On Me - Julie Grant
30 - Blue Eyed Boy - Georgia Brown
31 - Norman - Carol Deene
32 - Got To Get You Into My Life - Jackie Trent
33 - Walkin' My Cat Named Dog - Norma Tanega
34 - Here She Comes - Breakaways
35 - (If You Think You're) Groovy - P.P.Arnold
36 - Hello Stranger - Barbara Lewis
37 - It's For You - Cilla Black
38 - Cuore (Heart) - Rita Pavone
39 - Like A Child - Julie Rogers
40 - Climb Ev'ry Mountain - Shirley Bassey
41 - The Olive Tree - Judith Durham
42 - Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Anita Harris

3 – Let's Have A Party - The Rock'n'Roll of The Girl Singers
 
43 - I Can Never Go Home Anymore - Shangri - Las
44 - My Boyfriend's Back - Angels
45 - Surfin' Down The Swanee River - Honeys
46 - Sweet Talkin' Guy - Chiffons
47 - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat - Goldie and the Gingerbreads
48 - I'll Do Anything - Doris Troy
49 - My Guy - Mary Wells
50 - Needle In A Haystack - Velvelettes
51 - Cry Like A Baby - Aretha Franklin
52 - Time Is On My Side - Irma Thomas
53 - You've Not Changed - Sandie Shaw
54 - I Want You To Be My Baby - Billie Davis
55 - Captain Of Your Ship - Paper Dolls
56 - I'm Ready For Love - Martha and the Vandellas
57 - Needles And Pins - Jackie De Shannon
58 - Helpless - Kim Weston
59 - Wedding Bell Blues - Laura Nyro
60 - I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James
61 - Train Of Love - Alma Cogan
62 - Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment