Country Superstars



8LP* Set / 4 Cassette Set
Released 1978
Cat No.: RDS9551-8  RDC90731-4
RD Code: CUN 002

*Was issued with the bonus LP "A Musical Tribute To Hank Williams / Johnny Cash And Family" (RDS9559) 



LP 1                    1        Johnny Cash



1 - A Thing Called Love
2 - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
3 - Man In Black
4 - Amazing Grace
5 - I Walk The Line
6 - One Piece At A Time
7 - Daddy Sang Bass
8 - No Charge
9 - What Is Truth?
10 - The Lady Came From Baltimore
11 - Let There Be Country
12 - Ring Of Fire
13 - It Ain't Me, Babe
14 - The Long Black Veil
15 - A Boy Named Sue
16 - All Of God's Children Ain't Free

LP 2                    2        Marty Robbins


1 - El Paso
2 - Trail Dreamin'
3 - The Streets Of Laredo
4 - Five Brothers
5 - Running Gun
6 - Little Joe The Wrangler
7 - The Hanging Tree
8 - Cool Water
9 - Singing The Blues
10 - A White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation)
11 - Don't Worry
12 - Devil Woman
13 - Tonight Carmen
14 - I Walk Alone
15 - Among My Souvenirs
16 - My Woman, My Woman, My Wife

LP 3                    3        Lynn Anderson


1 - Rose Garden
2 - Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends
3 - Rodeo Cowboy
4 - Top Of The World
5 - Talking To The Wall
6 - Keep Me In Mind
7 - Walk Me To The Door
8 - I've Never Loved Anyone More
9 - Put Your Hand In The Hand
10 - Cotton Jenny
11 - Everybody's Reaching Out For Someone
12 - What A Man My Man Is
13 - Sunday Morning Coming Down
14 - Paradise
15 - I'm Not That Good At Goodbyes
16 - I'm Gonna Write A Song

LP 4                    4        Charlie Rich


1 - The Most Beautiful Girl
3 - San Francisco Is A Lonely Town
2 - All Over Me
4 - Will The Circle Be Unbroken
5 - Golden Slipper Rose
6 - Bright Lights, Big City
7 - Why Me
8 - Big Boss Man
9 - Behind Closed Doors
10 - I Do My Swinging At Home
11 - A Very Special Love Song
12 - Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue)
13 - Easy Look
14 - Life His Its Little Ups And Downs
15 - Old - Time Religion
16 - Almost Persuaded

LP 5                    5        Johnny Horton


1 - North To Alaska
2 - All For The Love Of A Girl
3 - Snow - Shoe Thompson
4 - Everytime I'm Kissing You
5 - I'm A One - Woman Man
6 - John Paul Jones
7 - Sink The Bismarck
8 - The Mansion You Stole
9 - The Battle Of New Orleans
10 - Honky - Tonk Man
11 - Jim Bridger
12 - Lost Highway
13 - Johnny Reb
14 - She Knows Why
15 - Church By The Side Of The Road
16 - When It's Springtime In Alaska

LP 6                    6        George Jones


1 - Her Name Is...
2 - Second Handed Flowers
3 - Memories Of Us
4 - Mom And Dad's Waltz
5 - The Weatherman
6 - Billy Ray Wrote A Song
7 - The Last Letter
8 - Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'

7                          George Jones And Tammy Wynette

9 - We're Gonna Hold On
10 - When I Stop Dreaming
11 - Living On Easy Street
12 - The Ceremony
13 - Ain't Love Been Good
14 - Take Me
15 - The World Needs A Melody
16 - Someone I Used To Know

LP 7                    8        Tammy Wynette


1 - Stand By Your Man
2 - Bedtime Story
3 - What My Thoughts Do All The Time
4 - I Never Once Stopped Loving You
5 - Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad
6 - Just As Soon As I Get Over Loving You
7 - Lonely Street
8 - D - I - V - O - R - C - E
9 - The Twelfth Of Never
10 - Good Lovin' (Makes It Right)
11 - What's A Little Rain
12 - The Heart
13 - Legend Of Bonnie And Clyde
14 - The Man From Bowling Green
15 - I Don't Think About Him No More
16 - There Goes My Everything

LP 8                    9        Lester Flatt And Earl Scruggs

1 - The Ballad Of Jed Clampett
2 - Where Have All The Flowers Gone
3 - Take Me Back To Tulsa
4 - Keep On The Sunny Side
5 - Earl's Breakdown
6 - Starlight On The Rails
7 - When Papa Played The Dobro
8 - This Land Is Your Land
9 - Foggy Mountain Breakdown
10 - Bang You're Alive
11 - Pickin' In The Wildwood
12 - Dim Lights, Thick Smoke (And Loud, Loud Music)
13 - Gentle On My Mind
14 - When The Angels Carry Me Home
15 - Wreck Of The Old '97
16 - When The Saints Go Marching In



No comments:

Post a Comment