Val Doonican - The Many Moods Of Val Doonican


6LP Set*
Released c.1976
Cat No.: RDM3011-6  RDS7011-6
RD Code: VAD ??? (G-VAD 6A on box)
Design by R Williams

*Was issued with the bonus LP "Val Looks Back"




1         Relaxing with Val
1 – Morning
2 – Innocent
3 – Once I Was A Sailing Ship
4 – Dream A Little Dream
5 – Your Love's Return
6 – My Colouring Book
7 – Lazy
8 – You're The Only One
9 – Lover's Ghost
10 – World Of A Child
11 – Wand'rin' Star
12 – Visions

2         Romantically Val
13 – I Love You Because
14 – All My Loving
15 – And I Love You So
16 – Heaven Is My Woman's Love
17 – First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
18 – A Thing Called Love
19 – Portrait Of My Love
20 – Love Of A Gentle Woman
21 – You're My Everything
22 – I Believe My Love Loves Me
23 – Scarborough Fair
24 – Ann

3         Dreaming with Val
25 – I've Been There
26 – Rainin'
27 – More Than Ever Before
28 – Just-A-Sittin' And A-Rockin'
29 – New Dreams For Old
30 – Yesterday's Children
31 – Try To Remember
32 – Ten Girls Ago
33 – Yesterday
34 – Times
35 – Sunday Best
36 – Best Is Yet To Come

4         On the Road with Val
37 – King Of The Road
38 – Streets Of London
39 – Small World
40 – Sunshine And Rainbows
41 – Leaving (Durham Town)
42 – Ring Of Bright Water
43 – Morning Has Broken
44 – Folks Who Live On The Hill
45 – Thunderclouds
46 – Mister Bojangles
47 – Mad, Mad World
48 – Go My Way

5         The Magic of Val
49 – In A Million Years Or So
50 – A Girl For All Seasons
51 – A Man Chases A Girl (Until She Catches Him)
52 – Don't Cry For Me Argentina
53 – Sunny
54 – Love Is Teasin'
55 – Now
56 – Hold Me
57 – Spanish Lady
58 – Tale Of The Lamb
59 – Pony Man
60 – Annabelle

6         Softly with Val
61 – Bella Rosa
62 – Windmills Of Your Mind
63 – Bend Down And Touch Me
64 – Liverpool Lullaby
65 – Santa Rosa
66 – Straight Life
67 – A World Of Love
68 – Take Me In Your Arms
69 – Sun Always Shines When You're Young
70 – If I Were A Carpenter
71 – Help Me Make It Through The Night
72 – My Cup Of Runneth Over


No comments:

Post a Comment